The new Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour
A motorbike designed to elevate every journey with the taste of performance.
On the new Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour, Ducati comfort and performance join with great standard equipment and the elegant Grand Tour livery.
Building on the 1260 S with much of the accessories catalogue. It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M50 2 piston monobloc calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs shock with 170mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro Assist and slipper clutch, keyless start
- 825mm / 845mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen, quickshifter
- LED lighting plus cornering lights 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Grand Tour builds on the 1260 S with a special paint scheme, red frame finish, panniers, hands free petrol cap, LED fog lights, TPMS, 3-level heated grips, centre stand and premium seat.
The electronics package includes a 5" TFT dash, hill hold control, wheelie control, cruise control, traction control, auto cancelling indicators, the multimedia system and backlit switches. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the top box, Aluminium panniers, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, belly pan, radiator guard, off-road pegs and Carbon bits.
Ducati is now also offering 4Ever Multistrada, a 4-year warranty with unlimited mileage for all of the models making up the 2020 range of the Multistrada family.
Pre orders are being taken now £18,895.